Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for an English passport holder but lived in Switzerland for the last 12 years

Do I have to pay fees if me & my son live in Switzerland but want to study at Edinburgh or Glasgow?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Are you talking about undergraduate study in both cases? How long have you been living in Switzerland?

Please read the information on the SAAS website at:

I think everything is covered in the PDF document. If not, you should contact SAAS direct at:

You have not given me very much information and we cannot make decisions. It is a good idea to check with the funding body.

You can find general information about fees and finance and going to university in Scotland here: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tu.../

I hope this helps.

Similar questions