Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Eligibility for UK fees

I am Scottish but live in Japan, my son is 12 and we are thinking of his options for University. I understand that to qualify for Scottish fee system there is a three year residency requirement. If he were to attend boarding school in Scotland would this meet the requirement?

Similar questions