Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Visa and immigration, English language requirements and entry requirements to a UK university

Hi, I am about to enter my third and final year in college in the UK this coming September. I came to the UK over 2 years ago to live with my parents (who had been here for some 7 years already). I need to know about visa and immigration requirements to study at a UK university, and also the English language requirements.
Answered by Cicely Oliver
Hi there, contact UKCISA (the UKK Councill for International Student Affairs). Their details are here (www.ukcisa.org.uk/International-Students/About-UKC...#). Call them and tell them your situation. They will be able to advise you on both your visa and your English language qualification.

All the UK universities publish their international entry requirements, including those for English language, in the international sections of their websites. But, I would start with contacting UKCISA.

Similar questions