Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Which UK universities accept a saudi arabian degree for entry?

In which UK universities can a graduate in Islamic Studies from a university in Saudi Arabia enrol, and for which courses?
Answered by Cicely Oliver
You don't say whether you're looking for undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The best place to start is with what subjects you are particularly interested in? From here you can research the universities offering that subject and find out about their entry requirements.

For example, if you are considering a taught postgraduate course in Islamic Studies, CUG's course chooser shows 113 courses (www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/searc...+(Taught)&s=Islamic+studies). You can have a look through the courses and contact the universities you are interested in, direct, to ask for their entry requirements and information about tuition fees, etc.

Similar questions