Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Home or international student?

Hi, I'm an IB student who lives in both the UK and Iran. Please advise whether I am a home or international student regarding funding. Thank you.
Answered by Alison Patterson
You would probably need to demonstrate that you have been living in the UK for the three years before starting university in order to qualify for UK Government support and home fees status.

Read the UKCIS website:

Good luck.

Similar questions