Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

UK Universities that have courses with study in Korea?

What UK Universities have students spending time studying abroad in Korea?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Most universities have courses where students will spend a portion of their time studying abroad. You can search for such universities using our course chooser, searching for 'Full-time with time abroad' under 'Mode of study'. Here's the full list:


There are many with time spent abroad in South Korea but I think you will need to search university websites for individual study abroad programmes. I don't think there is a composite list and remember things may change from year to year, so you must check with universities direct.

Similar questions