Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transfer to overseas university

My son is transferring from studying Business Studies at Staffordshire University to complete final year at British University Vietnam. How does he make his student loan application and what is the procedure for paying the international universities' tuition fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson
I do not think your son will qualify for student support from the British Government if he is transferring to an overseas university (unless this is part of his programme at Staffordshire University). If he is withdrawing from Staffordshire University to complete his studies abroad, I suggest you start by asking the British University Vietnam if they can help or direct you to sources of help.

Similar questions