Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Non-government loans for EU students.

I have a Greek student here who does not qualify for a fees loan. Do you have any other options for him in terms of a loan here without a UK resident guarantor?

Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Katy,

An EU student should be able to apply for a tuition fees loan through Student Finance England. Go to:


I hope this helps, and good luck!


Similar questions