Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

international tourism, leasuire and hospitality

My daughter Nastasja is British national, permanently living in the EU, she will take GCSE exams in 2016 (Slovak, English, Economics and Geography) at EU Grammar School in Slovakia. she is interested in studying: tourism, leisure and hospitality. What exams are accepted to qualify to study courses at Uni in the UK and Scotland?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Sona,

She will need to study to a higher level than GCSE.

Our Course Chooser can help you to find the relevant courses in the UK:


From here, you will also be able to find the entry requirements for each course. I hope this helps!

Good luck,

Similar questions