Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Can I gain residency in Scotland to get cheaper fees?

I am a United States resident but have citizenship in the EU. I was wondering if it is possible to attain residency in Scotland in order to get cheaper fees for undergraduate universities and if so how long that would take?

Similar questions