Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Sporting scholarship

My son would like to consider studying and playing Rugby in Great Britain but we are not sure how to do this or what is available. Could you let us know if anything is available for Australian students please.
Answered by Alison Patterson
I presume you mean your son plans to study at university in the UK. I suggest you contact BUCS

I have no idea about the professional game, but you could contact the RFU

I am not really sure if you are asking about career/training opportunities or scholarships/funding. We are a university Guide and have the Tables for university sport at:

I hope that some of the above will be helpful.

Similar questions