Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

A few questions from a British citizen living in the US

I'm an American with a bachelors degree in biology, but have a British passport and am interested in getting a new degree in education, in order to become a school teacher. I'd like to do this in the UK and don't mind where (England or Scotland). I'm not sure how one goes about doing this, what is required, etc. I would greatly appreciate any help and advice. Thank you!
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Atalya,

You would need to apply through UCAS.

For more information on becoming a teacher, go to:

Hopefully you'll find the information on these pages comprehensive, but let us know if you have any more questions!

Good luck!


Similar questions