Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

PGCE early years course

I have a couple of relating to the PGCE early years course. Firstly can you tell me the universities in London that offer a PGCE early years course and how good they are? Can you also tell me what it means when a course says it is recommended for qualified teacher status?
Answered by Alison Patterson
I think you need the following website to get you started.
www.ucas.com/ucas-teacher-training. This site handles applications for teacher training. See our Education league tables for an indication of which universities are ranked well www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables...n. When one completes their PGCE year they are not yet a fully qualified teacher. They need to complete their QTS year, after passing the PGCE candidates are deemed as 'recommended for Qualified Teacher Status' but need to complete the year.

Similar questions