Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Title change of DipAD?

I gained a Diploma in Art and Design (graphics) at LCP years ago. I heard that it has changed to BA - is that correct and am I able to use this title now?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Bob,

I am not sure what LCP is. However, your Diploma is the qualification you gained, and any subsequent changes to the programme will not affect you.


Similar questions