Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Scottish Uni fees - for non-dom Scot

I would like to know the fees for a Scottish student, to attend a Scottish Uni, but who has lived abroad for the last 7 years. Parents still have a house in Scotland and pay council tax, but are non-dom.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Frankie,

This student would probably be classed as an international student as residence is the main criterion.

Please look at the SAAS website at:

If you want to contact SAAS go to:

Hopefully this helps.


Similar questions