Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Maintenance for EU students

Is there any sort of funding available to help an Irish citizen (studying games design) with living costs in England or Wales?

I can't get any help from my own government and am beginning to think I may not be able to attend a course, because I have no family in the UK to help me. Thanks.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Saoirse,

No, unfortunately there is no UK Government support apart for the tuition fees loan. Try asking the university for assistance; otherwise, it is probably commercial bank loans.

Best of luck.


Similar questions