Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Foundation programme and visas for internationals

Can a Non EEA student studying medicine at a European university apply for the foundation programme in the UK? If so what visa must the student apply under?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Natalie,

Unfortunately we are not experts in Visas, and I've not got enough information to help you on this one. I suggest you look at the UKCISA website at:


and the UK Government website at:


Best of luck with your application!


Similar questions