Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

deferred entry for dentistry ucas

Is it possible to change to dentistry in UK as currently I am a pharmacy first year undergraduate at the University of Geneva? Then how to apply through UCAS?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Shahana,

To apply, you'll need to go to www.ucas.com

Read: www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/th...i

I'm not sure you will get on to a Dentistry course starting in September 2016. Contact some Dental Schools. Use the list at:


The Dental Schools admissions teams will advise you on whether you need to go through UCAS and if it's possible to transfer.

You may have to sit the UKCAT (read more: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/medic.../). Again, take advice from Dental Schools.

Good luck with your application!


Similar questions