Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Job opportunities for US dental graduate

I'm an international student with a now US dental degree (I completed my DDS in USA) and American citizenship. Is it possible to work in UK? If not, what are the procedures I need to undergo that will permit me to work in UK?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Malika,

Anybody who wants to work in the UK as a dentist or dental care professional must be registered with the GDC.

You need to contact the General Dental Council (GDC):




Hopefully this helps!


Similar questions