Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

International student applying for dentistry

I finished my international Baccalaureate in Saudi Arabia in 2010; I wanted to be a dentist, can you please inform me step by step, what I need to do?
Answered by Alison Patterson
If you want to be a dentist in the UK you must study for a Bachelor of Dental Surgery at an accredited university.

Use our Dentistry league table as a guide to quality of UK Dental Schools:

You must apply through UCAS. Go to www.ucas.com


The course search for dentistry shows the options:

Click on the Entry requirements for each course. You will be required to demonstrate fluency in English language.

Also read the UKCISA website at www.ukcisa.org.uk/

Similar questions