Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Financial support for twins


I have twins who are both planning on going to university in 2016, however as parents we earn over £60k. I need help understanding what financial support is given in this situation?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jenny,

You will need to fill out the Student Finance England forms as soon as possible to see what you can receive. There is a section in the forms that allows for twins, but it is not generous and may not apply to your income level.

Go to:

Hope you find what you're looking for!


Similar questions