Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Studying Architecture as a masters degree

I want to study Architecture as a masters degree. Which are the universities best suited, fee structure, IELTS test, accommodation etc? Thanks.
Answered by Alison Patterson

You must look at the information on university websites.

Use our Course Chooser at:


or consider findamasters.com


Good luck.


Similar questions