Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Will my daughter be considered an EU or UK student?

My daughter has lived in the UK now for eight years, but she has Slovakian nationality. She has been to primary school, secondary school and college in the UK. Will she be qualified as an EU student or a UK student. Thank you.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Janka,

If she has been a resident in the UK for eight years then she should be treated as a Home student rather than an EU student, based on what you have told me.



Similar questions