Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Student finance whilst studying abroad

My daughter is interested in applying for IAB in Barcelona. The awarding body is Liverpool John Moores, and I want to know whether she would be able to access any student finance?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Christina,

In this case your daughter would be a student of IAB and not John Moores University, I believe.

The UK Government does not currently support UK students studying outside the UK so she should contact IAB in the first instance to find out what they suggest and if they can help.

Good luck.


Similar questions