Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

International student applying for UK university

If I am an Egyptian resident and would like to continue my masters in the UK, what should I do?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Essam,

You can apply to the university direct using the application process described on the university website.

Good luck!


Similar questions