Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

International student applying for UK university

I am a British citizen from Kenya. Will I be able to receive home fees after living in the UK for more than three years?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Dhanveer,

The general rule is that if you have been a resident in the UK for the three years immediately prior to starting university you will be eligible for Home fees.

Look at:





Good luck,


Similar questions