Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

British citizen wanting to study abroad

I am a British citizen wanting to study Medical Diagnostics and Imaging AKA Radiology at the University of Sharjah. The annual fees come up to £10,184.93, but I was wondering whether I could take out a student loan either from here or UAE?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Apply to the university and ask for their advice about funding.

The UK Government does not support students studying outside the UK.

Good luck,


Similar questions