Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Advice and entry requirements

I am on my final year of high school and I would like to get a degree in Social Work in the future. What courses at college and university do I have to study to achieve my goal? My qualifications include National 4 Biology, Early Education and Childcare, N5 English, Art, Higher Music and I am studying Higher Psychology, N5 Maths, Admin and Biology this year.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Clare,

The list of Social Work degree courses in the UK is at:


If you are looking to study in Scotland, the list can be refined and is at:


Click on the courses to find the entry requirements. It is clearly laid out and you shouldn't have any difficulty but if you need further clarification use the contact details given and email universities' admissions teams direct.

Good luck!


Similar questions