Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Bridging course from a Chemistry to a Pharmacy degree

I would like to know if there is a bridging course from a Chemistry degree to a Pharmacy degree. I am a chemist but would like to change industry.
Answered by Alison Patterson
I can't see anything in the UK, but I am not an expert.

Please look at:


and refer to the General Pharmaceutical Council governing the profession in the UK:


Best of luck,


Similar questions