Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Access HE course for International student

Do you know if Access HE courses accept International Students? If so, is this type of course eligible for a 'Student visa'?
My partner is Australian and looking at moving to the UK with me and wanting to study Physiotherapy there, but needs to gain a qualification recognisable first. Can you recommend any Access courses for getting onto this degree?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Faye,

Look at:


He needs to look at:


Keele offers a Physiotherapy degree with integrated Foundation year:


which might be worth following up.

Note the fees for international students.



Similar questions