Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Which university?

What universities in the UK can I study Mechanical Engineering?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Look at the list of courses:


or use:


Click on course to check the Entry Requirements and more.

Best of luck,


Similar questions