Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Transferring to an English university from Poland

I am a British student studying Veterinary Medicine in Poland. I want to know if it's possible to transfer from here to a university in England, to continue studying?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Leila,

You would need to contact some Vet Schools. Transfers are very unusual in the UK.



Similar questions