Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Parents in the UK, children in France

I am a UK taxpayer resident in London. My daughters, however, live most of the time in France with their mum. They are all UK citizens. Are they eligible to apply for all loans and pay home fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Robin,

I think you should contact Student Finance England:


Best of luck,


Similar questions