Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Courses funded by the NHS

My daughter is 18 and from Bulgaria. She wants to study Physiotherapy in the UK. Where can I find a list of courses she could potentially undertake, that are funded by the NHS?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Kalina,

Look at:


The list of courses is at:


Please note that the rules relating to NHS bursaries change for 2017 entry:


Course for 2016 entry should have now filled all their places.

Application is through UCAS at www.ucas.com.

Hope this helps,


Similar questions