Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Can I be offered a scholarship for a masters in Social Policy?

I would like to pursue a master's in Social Policy, can I be offered scholarship funding?
Answered by Cicely Oliver
Hi Abdi, it depends on where you're studying.

You can find information on postgraduate funding here:


Or see some options here: www.gov.uk/search?q=postgraduate+

Have you talked to your university? They will be able to give you advice on scholarships and funding.

Best of luck with this.


Similar questions