Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Studying at the University of Salford with a Baccalaureate

I'm from Tunisia, and and am wondering what I have to do to study in at the University of Salford after gaining my Baccalaureate?
Answered by Cicely Oliver
Hi Oumaima

You need to get in touch with the University of Salford direct. Here's the link to their section for international students:


Best wishes.

Similar questions