Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Distance learning and PGCEs

Hello, I would like some advice on what PGCE courses are available that can concur with my teaching in the international sections in France, i.e. a distance learning course with a tutor qualified in the same school?
Answered by Cicely Oliver
Hello Liz, I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for.

You can find information about how to become a teacher here:


The University of Sunderland offers a distance learning PGCE for people outside of the UK:

www.sunderland.ac.uk/courses/educationandsociety/p.../. There will be other similar courses at some UK universities.

I hope this helps.
Best wishes.

Similar questions