Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

UK expat looking to return with children ready for uni

I'm an expat living in India, planning to return to UK by 2018. My boys will do their A levels and higher studies. What will be the case for my boys when they are at uni concerning fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson

If they have been living outside the UK before starting university they are likely to be classed as international students for fees and funding.

Look at:




Many thanks,


Similar questions