Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Studying Politics

I currently study in Romania, and I want to study my master's in a UK university. I am from the Republic of Moldova, what must I do? Thank you.
Answered by Alison Patterson

You need to apply directly to a university. Read the information on the university website that you are interested in.

We have information on international students coming to study in the UK:


Hope this helps!



Similar questions