Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Overseas British national studying in the UK

My children are UK citizens but will be considered international because we live in Singapore. If they pursue a degree that's longer than 3 years will they qualify for home fee status after the first 3 years for the rest of the programme?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Regina,

Unfortunately that is something I cannot answer. I think you should contact SFE in the first instance although it is the university that makes the decision. Look at:



I hope you can find what you're looking for.


Similar questions