Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Studying in the UK

Hello, I am married with EU citizenship. I am taking my RC in December/January, I aim to study at university and would like to know what I have to do?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Okrun,

Apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com for undergraduate degree courses.

Good luck,


Similar questions