Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for a British citizen resident in Ghana

I am a British citizen but am living in Ghana. I am applying to study at a university in England, and I would spend a year in England before my course will begin. Will I therefore be eligible for home fees?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Jessica,

To qualify for home fees you should be a resident in the UK for the three years prior to starting university:




Good luck,


Similar questions