Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Medical Thoracoscopy - Postgraduate

I would like to do a postgraduate course in Medical Thoracoscopy (pleural diseases in general). My question is if you can tell me if is there such an option and whom I have to contact to achieve this.
Use the UCAS search tool to look for courses:

I've tried a few variations and it looks as though Medical Thoracoscopy may be too specific to study as a course alone. It may be worth finding out which universities are active in this area of medical research, then you could approach professors/lecturers via email and find out if there are any opportunities to do a Research Master's or even a PhD.

Similar questions