Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Fees for an American resident

I was wondering what the price is for an American student to study abroad in Scotland or Ireland?
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Victoria,

This information should be available on university websites. You are likely to be charged the international fee. Are you planning on studying at undergraduate or postgraduate level?

Look at:


as a quick guide.

Hope this helps,


Similar questions