Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Changing mind about choices

My son wants to drop his firm choice (Oxford Brookes) and go with his insurance choice (Manchester Metropolitan). What are the steps that he should follow? N.B. he is an international student.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Khaled,

He could contact Manchester Met direct to ask if he can make the change now. They may suggest waiting until results time. It is up to MMU. If they agree now the change can be made with UCAS. They may wait until Results.

He should not let go of his Brookes offer at this stage.

Good luck,


Similar questions