Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

How to start the university process

I want to go to university in UK next year, but I don't know how to apply, where and when. I also don't know where I want to study and which subject, so I would like to know which do you recommend.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hi Monika,

You must apply through UCAS at www.ucas.com. For 2017 entry, the application process opens in September.

You need to choose a course. You must check that you meet entry requirements. Your UCAS application will allow you to apply to up to five courses. Your application will include a Personal Statement and an academic reference.

Start by reading:




Good luck!


Similar questions