Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

MSc Program in UK

I am a 400 level student of Technical Education in Nigeria. I wish to do my MSc programme in UK. What do I need to do?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Find a course and check the entry requirements. Application is usually by online application via the university website.

What subject do you want to study? You can use our postgraduate course search at:

but it is not a definitive list.

Good luck.


Similar questions