Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Coming to the UK to study master's degree

My son is a 20 year old who is currently doing his A Levels. He wants to come to the UK to study his master's degree. I want to know the fees for a master's student?
Answered by Alison Patterson

Please look at the university website to find the fees for the course he plans to study.



Similar questions