Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Foundation year instead of A levels

Hello my name is Abdullah, I am from Sudan and am turning 16 next September. I took my IGCSE exams on may 2016 and I am currently waiting for the results.
I want to know if there are universities that will allow me to study a foundation year instead of doing A levels. I am interested in studying Dentistry at university.
Answered by Alison Patterson
Hello Abdulla,

You will need to take A levels.

Look at:


Best of luck,


Similar questions