Ask The Complete University Guide

Search answered questions:

Do you have a question for the Complete University Guide? Email ask@thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk and one of our experts will be in touch soon.

Where appropriate, we’ll publish your question anonymously on our website and/or our social media accounts to help other students.

If you prefer for your question not to be published, please let us know in your email. Read our full terms and conditions.

Applying for an International University

Are there are any English speaking courses in Germany offering a Chemistry course and at which universities. If so what would be the best way for going about applying for them?

Answered by Alison Patterson
I googled and found the following:




I think there are more likely to be postgraduate opportunities for studying in English in Germany than undergraduate.

Similar questions